Xfinity Assistant Part 3

The logo for the Xfinity Assistant chatbot.
Xfinity Assistant
Xfinity Assistant is a virtual assistant, and some responses may be AI generated. To help improve and personalize your experience, your chat may be monitored and recorded. By starting this chat, you agree to the recording and collection of your information. See our Privacy Policy for more details.
Today
Please provide us your 5 digit zip code to connect to an agent

>>ZIP Code

No problem. I'll put you in touch with a live agent now.
Live chat started 
Andy Influencer joined the chat.
Hello, thank you for contacting Xfinity. My name is Andy Influencer. How may I help you today?

>>cancel my prepaid now xfinity wifi subscription

Sure, I will help you with that. May I know the reason for canceling the prepaid pass?

>> my building hotspot either broken or not enough xfinity home customers online to support public wifi

I totally understand from your end. I will help you in cancelling the auto pay.

Can you please provide me with your account transaction ID or email ID so I can pull up the account details?

>>email

Thank you, Let me quickly look up the account details.
Meanwhile I am working on it, How are you doing today?

>>okay and how are you

I am doing good, Thank you for asking.
I have your account details, Allow me a moment while I quickly cancel the auto pay.

>>thank you

My pleasure.
I have cancelled the auto pay from my end.

>>thank you 

You're most welcome, I must say you are the best and the most understanding customer I have chatted today : )

>>aww thanks

You're welcome.
I hope I was helpful, and you're happy with my assistance? Will there be anything else I can help you with?

>>no that's all 

Thank you for being a loyal Xfinity customer. I hope you have an amazing rest of your day.
Take care.
Bye.
Andy Influencer left the chat.
Live chat ended.
Thank you for contacting us.

>>you too bye

Thinking about your chat with us, how likely are you to recommend Xfinity to friends and family? Reply from 0 Not at all Likely to 10 Extremely Likely.
To return to the Xfinity Assistant, type exit.
I'm sorry, we do not recognize that response. Please re-enter your score from 0 to 10. To return to the Xfinity Assistant, type exit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perplexity

Aphorisms: AI

Is this Dalle3 supposed to narrate with images?