Hazel Weakly


"Of course, I pay the price: I lose the ability to detect leaks, stale references, clean shutdowns, and long lived properties. I also lose out on emergent performance, large amount of adaptability, and entire methodologies of systems safety. Living in ground zero means I never touch the sky

"Reproducible and bootstrappable systems get a lot of love among neurodivergent people. For good reason: they’re very friendly to those with little working memory but vast amounts of working context They’re harder to reason about, though, funnily enough. The path to running is never the same as the running loop.

"For all my love of liveness and safety properties when it comes to reasoning about systems, I ironically build ones that rely as little on them as possible."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perplexity

Aphorisms: AI

Is this Dalle3 supposed to narrate with images?