Wool gathering

We're not living in a simulation; we are a simulation. That is, our brain/body builds our world(s) from perceptions and the _______. 

Could it be from the inside out, or outside in, or both ways roundabout?

If I lack primary and secondary media about my past, I would still be able to reproduce it for myself somehow. By the same token, I can construct various futures for myself. I can also dream futures and pasts. But any real pasts or futures are obliterated by the arrow of time. 

How do we differentiate the worlds we imagine from the world we occupy with each other? I think that is where our bodies in space link to time. Moment by moment as we perceive our world, we can also appreciate each tableau as something from which we are not apart —not a part. 

Thing(s) I wonder about include how we come to agree with each other, somewhat, about the world we share, why/how language helps, and did we enjoy a closer relationship with other entities when we lacked ordinary, everyday language. 

I remember someone once called that blank, above, the Abyss




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perplexity

Aphorisms: AI

Is this Dalle3 supposed to narrate with images?